Benefits of becoming a Key Assets Consultant
- Direct, straight-forward payment terms and invoicing support – we pay you direct on completion of the report/consultation.
- Attractive professional fees
- Clearly structured assessment templates with transparent hours and fees from the outset.
- Mileage /Travel expenses paid monthly.
- Free CPD – we provide all our professionals with free access to high quality training in Courtroom skills and Report Writing for legal purposes. Additional training options are available annually on relevant specialist areas.
- Sharing of latest professional research/assessment resources/reports/policy information including access to relevant journal articles.
- Marketing of your expertise.
- Well-developed Quality Assurance system – including complimentary proof-reading service
- Accessible consultation with our experienced staff.
- Flexible working hours – you decide how many cases you want to work on monthly. We issue suitable referrals to you within your caseload limit, matched to your skills set, as they become available.
At Key Assets Consulting, we support you, so you can concentrate on directing your professional skills to deliver better outcomes for children and families.
Make an Enquiry
We are available to assist you with any referral or general enquiry you may have.