Family Law Assessments
Our Independent Social Workers and Consulting Psychologists provide high quality assessments for Family Law proceedings. We accept referrals from Solicitors and the Legal Aid Board.
Most common types of Assessments provided:
- Welfare Report per Section 47 – Family Law Act, 1995
- Welfare Report per Section 32(1)a - Guardianship of Infants Act (1964) as inserted by Children & Family Relationships Act, 2015
- Supervised Access Assessments
- Child / Parent Psychological Assessments
- Psychological assessments for proceedings per Domestic Violence Act 2018
- Child’s Views Expert report; per Section 32(1) b. – Guardianship of Infants Act (1964) as inserted by Children & Family Relationships Act, 2015
- Hague Convention (Abduction) Proceedings
- Mentoring and Guidance Re: Parenting Plans for High Conflict Divorce Proceedings
- Relocation Assessments – for International Divorce proceedings.
To enquire about consultant availability or get a quote for a Family Law assessment simply call 01-4171944 or email email@example.com.