Our Independent Social Workers, Social Care Workers and Consulting Psychologists are available to receive referrals for a wide range of Family Law proceedings and issues. We accept referrals from Solicitors and the Legal Aid Board.
Here is a synopsis of the most common types of Assessments requested.
- Welfare Report per Section 47 – Family Law Act, 1995
- Welfare Report per Section 32(1)a - Guardianship of Infants Act (1964) as inserted by Children & Family Relationships Act, 2015
- Supervised Access Assessments
- Child / Parent Psychological Assessments
- Assessments for proceedings per Domestic Violence Act 2018
- Child’s Views Expert Report; per Section 32(1) b. –Guardianship of Infants Act (1964) as inserted by Children & Family Relationships Act, 2015
- Hague Convention (Abduction) Proceedings
- Mentoring and Guidance Re: Parenting Plans for High Conflict Divorce Proceedings
- Relocation Assessments – for International Divorce proceedings.
Make an Enquiry
We are available to assist you with any referral or general enquiry you may have.