- Key Assets Consulting (KAC) provides clinic based and community based interdisciplinary assessment and support services for children and their families nationwide. Our Head Office is in Dublin and we have additional clinic bases in Cork and Mullingar.
- We work with parents and schools directly and in addition are approved providers of psychological, and interdisciplinary assessments for HSE and Tusla.
- We are part of the Key Assets Group, an international group of companies delivering flexible child and family social services solutions across three continents. As a social enterprise group, we offer innovative client centred services to government and non-government partners and bring a range of professional services direct to communities.
- We pride ourselves on providing high quality services to children and families.
- Equally, we place strong emphasis on supporting our staff and having a positive working environment. We do this through strong supervisory and support structures, manageable caseloads, open communications, modern & well resourced work-spaces and a focus on professional development with ample training opportunities.
We are growing our clinical teams to enable us to provide a wider variety of assessment & intervention services to meet family & community needs, within an interdisciplinary framework. To achieve this we wish to appoint additional psychologists across our services.
NEW POSTS AVAILABLE
- Staff Grade Psychologist (Clinical, Counselling, Educational) – Permanent – Flexible options available, 28-35hrs per wk.
- Psychologists will be principally based at their nearest KAC clinic (Cork, Dublin, Mullingar) with some work from home provisions.
- Dublin (Grantham Street, Dublin 8)
- Mullingar (Forest Park)
- Cork (Victoria Cross, Cork city
- The applicant must possess a post graduate qualification in Clinical, Educational or Counselling Psychology (preferably doctorate level) as recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland and HSE.
- Newly qualified/due to qualify doctorate level psychologists are welcome to apply
- Internationally trained applicants must have Dept of Health validated qualifications prior to application (proof of validation required).
- Applicants must meet PSI requirements for Chartered Psychologist standards (in Educational, Clinical or Counselling psychology)
- Experience of working as part of a multi/interdisciplinary team is required.
- 2 years experience in providing a variety of psychological services to children and parents is required (doctorate level placement experience can be included)
- The ideal candidate has experience of diagnostic assessments in the areas of Autism and developmental delay and is familiar with the DSM-V /ICD11 diagnostic criteria
- ADOS-2 and ADI-R/DISCO training is an advantage
- Excellent professional report writing and presentations skills required
- A passion for working with children and families in meaningful ways!
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH KAC
- Flexible working week options available (28-35hrs)
- Fulfilling work – achievable case loads – no wait list management tasks
- Competitive Salary scales – matched to HSE
- KAC covers your Professional Membership fee (PSI) & Annual Conference attendance
- Private Health Insurance paid (excellent group scheme) after 1 year’s service
- Minimum 25 days Annual Leave rising to 30 days
- Paid Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Adoptive, Force Majeure and Compassionate Leave)
- Clinical Supervision provided with a suitably experienced senior grade
- Separate Line management supervision provided to support achievement of objectives
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (after 6 months)
- Death In Service (from commencement of employment)
- Sick Pay scheme
- Parking space provided
- Learning and Development Programme; internal online learning system + external training courses in relevant areas are supported (e.g. attachment, trauma, expert witness work, Autism specific courses)
- Robust test library available – including use of online testing platforms (automated scoring systems) for greater efficiency and accuracy.
- Modern IT systems to help you do your job efficiently – IT support/help desk available
- Welcoming, positive team culture & well-resourced work spaces
HOW TO APPLY
- Please see our full Job Description and Person Specification below. To be considered for this role, you must complete our application form.
- Closing date for receipt of applications is 15th September, 2023 (Interviews will be scheduled for September 2023)
- Please email completed application forms along with your CV to email@example.com
- Shortlisting will apply
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
For further information on Key Assets Consulting, please visit www.keyassetsconsulting.ie or for an informal discussion please contact Sarah Treacy (Director) on 087 7024569 or Dr Paul Quinn (Senior Clinical Psychologist) on 087-3650630