FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions) include: -

1. What types of assessments do you provide?

We provide independent psychology, social work, occupational therapy assessments and speech and language therapy assessments for children in a wide variety of public and private settings. To find out more click here.

2. Who do you accept referrals from?

Referrals are accepted from relevant professionals in Tusla, HSE, Court services, and solicitors representing children or parents involved in child or family law proceedings. We also accept private referrals from parents or legal guardians. To make a referral enquiry contact us here.

3. Where are you based?

Our head office is based at Grantham House, Grantham Street, Dublin 8. We also have offices in Cork and Westmeath.

4. How do I become a Key Asset Consultant?

We are recruiting psychologists, social workers, occupational therapists and speech and language therapists nationwide. To join our team you need the relevant qualifications for your profession and relevant experience. You will also need to be registered with your relevant professional body and possess professional indemnity insurance. For more details, please click here.

5. How do I make a referral?

To make an enquiry simply email us here or phone us 01-4171944

If you would like to proceed to make a referral simply complete our referral form available here.

Make an Enquiry

To find out more about simply send us your enquiry

Contact Us