Key Assets Consulting – Home of Independent Expertise
Key Assets Consulting was founded in 2018 on the premise that professionals in Health Care, Social Care, Child Care and Legal services would benefit from an accessible, independent, one-stop-shop approach to delivering high quality, evidence-informed assessments and consulting services.
In 2019, we launched our Assess My Child clinics, delivering the same high quality services direct to parents. Our Assess My Child clinics operate an open-door referral process providing comprehensive, multidisciplinary services direct to families. Our passionately committed Psychologists, Occupational Therapists and Speech and Language Therapists support parents to unlock their child’s true potential.
Who We Are
Key Assets Consulting has grown from the strong roots established through its sister company Fostering First Ireland (est. 2005). FFI is a recognised leading, independent foster care provider with a reputation for high quality service delivery and positive partnerships with Tusla and foster carers. FFI has a proven track record in delivering fostering assessments and with the development of Key Assets Consulting, we have greatly increased the breadth and capacity of our independent assessment pathways.
Internationally we have additional links in the field of professional assessments and expert witness services; Carter Brown Experts, the leading provider of independent expertise in the UK is also allied to our group.
We are proud to be part of the Key Assets Group. (www.keyassets.org) a social enterprise founded in 2007 and underpinned by strong values and a commitment to improving outcomes for children and young people across the world. Through social impact investment from Jim Cockburn, (the pioneering founder of the UK’s leading children’s services provider), and in partnership with local innovative and experienced child care professionals, services have been established across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Europe and North America. Key Assets Consulting is part of a secure family of companies with shared values, known for achieving excellence within their services to children, families and communities.
To achieve positive and lasting outcomes for children, families and communities by building an accessible, efficient, responsive, assessment and consulting service which embodies its commitment to realising standards of excellence in pursuit of the best interests of the child.
Whether our clients need an independent psychological assessment, a social work assessment, a medico-legal assessment, a case review or specialist training, we pledge to deliver:
- Excellence – we provide quality assurance checks on all our services; ensuring our clients receive a premium professional service. Our professional reports are not only proof-read for legibility and clarity but also for content and analysis.
- Efficiency – we provide transparent costings and predictable timelines from point of referral. We know time is a key asset within service management and particularly in the life of a child and their family. We are firmly committed to expediting service delivery from point of enquiry to submission of report/outcomes.
- Experience & Expertise – our multi-disciplinary team of assessors are Garda vetted, fully qualified, insured professionals. We work with the best professionals to ensure our clients receive answers to complex questions.
Our vastly experienced multidisciplinary Key Assets consulting team offers an array of high quality assessment and consulting services including:
- Psychological and Social Work assessments serving children in care proceedings, child protection services and family law matters.
- Independent Case Review service.
- Additional professional consulting services in the criminal justice, mental health and disability sectors
- Therapeutic needs assessments.
- Supervised family contact (including assessments of family contact for Court.)
- Developmentally sensitive assessments of children’s views.
- Specialist Training – professional training seminars are offered FREE to all our associate consultants as part of their support package. Our specialist training seminars will also be available to external professionals/agencies.
Make an Enquiry
We are available to assist you with any referral or general enquiry you may have.