- Key Assets Consulting (KAC) provides clinic based and community based interdisciplinary assessment and support services for children and their families nationwide. Our Head Office is in Dublin and we have additional clinic bases in Cork and Mullingar.
- We work with parents and schools directly and in addition are approved providers of psychological, and interdisciplinary assessments for HSE and Tusla.
- We are part of the Key Assets Group, an international group of companies delivering flexible child and family social services solutions across three continents. As a social enterprise group, we offer innovative client centred services to government and non-government partners and bring a range of professional services direct to communities.
- We pride ourselves on providing high quality services to children and families.
- Equally, we place strong emphasis on supporting our staff and having a positive working environment. We do this through strong supervisory and support structures, manageable caseloads, open communications, modern and well resourced work-spaces and a focus on professional development with ample training opportunities.
We are growing our clinical teams to enable us to provide a wider variety of assessment & intervention services to meet family & community needs, within an interdisciplinary framework. To achieve this we wish to appoint additional Occupational Therapists (staff and senior grades) across our services.
NEW POSTS AVAILABLE
- Staff Grade Occupational Therapist (Paediatric) – Permanent – Flexible options available, 28-35hrs per wk.
- Occupational Therapists will be principally based at their nearest KAC clinic (Cork, Dublin, Mullingar) with some work from home
- Dublin (Grantham Street, Dublin 8)
- Mullingar (Forest Park)
- Cork (Victoria Cross, Cork City)
PURPOSE OF ROLE
- To provide a variety of occupational therapy services (assessments and intervention) to children and young people (0-18 years) with complex needs and their families attending the Key Assets Consulting Clinics. There is a strong emphasis, on interdisciplinary working and adhering to best practice guidance.
- To provide support to other professional staff, consultants (SLT/OT/AP/Psychologist/ Students) and management as required, as part of interdisciplinary practice framework.
- To work with the Quality Assurance Team in line with the quality assurance framework of Key Assets Consulting (KAC) by upholding standards in high quality report writing across the full range of services provided by the company.
- To contribute to the growth and development of the services, aligned to the core culture and values.
- Both clinical supervision and case management supports provided by experienced professionals.
- There will be an opportunity to work from home on occasions in agreement with the line manager.
- The salary is in line with the HSE salary scale and is commensurate with experience.
- Expenses are paid for travel and any other work-related expenses as may be necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- The post holder must be a fully qualified Occupational Therapist and registered by the Occupational Therapists Registration Board at CORU.
- Have at least one year full time (post qualification) relevant clinical experience (within a children’s service/disability service)
- Training in ADOS-2 and ADI-R is an advantage.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH KAC
- Flexible working week options available (28-35 hours)
- Fulfilling work – achievable case loads – no wait list management tasks
- Competitive Salary scales – matched to HSE.
- KAC covers your Professional Membership fee (PSI) & Annual Conference attendance.
- Private Health Insurance paid (excellent group scheme) after 1 year’s service.
- Minimum 25 days Annual Leave rising to 30 days.
- Paid Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Adoptive, Force Majeure and Compassionate Leave).
- Clinical Supervision provided with a suitably experienced senior grade.
- Separate Line management supervision provided to support achievement of objectives.
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (after 6 months).
- Death In Service (from commencement of employment).
- Sick Pay scheme.
- Parking space provided.
- Learning and Development Programme; internal online learning system + external training courses in relevant areas are supported (e.g. attachment, trauma, expert witness work, Autism specific courses).
- Robust test library available – including use of online testing platforms (automated scoring systems) for greater efficiency and accuracy.
- Modern IT systems to help you do your job efficiently – IT support/help desk available.
- Welcoming, positive team culture and well-resourced workspaces.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please see our full Job Description and Person Specification attached below. To be considered for this role, you must complete our application form.
- Closing date for receipt of applications is 15th September, 2023 (Interviews will be scheduled for September 2023)
- Please email completed application forms along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortlisting will apply
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
For further information on Key Assets Consulting, please visit www.keyassetsconsulting.ie or for an informal discussion please contact Sarah Treacy (Director) on 087 7024569 or Dr Paul Quinn (Senior Clinical Psychologist) on 087-3650630