Psychologists - Freelance; Dublin, Cork, Galway
Multidisciplinary Children’s Disability Teams
Key Assets Consulting provides high quality, independent, assessment and consultancy services across a breadth of sectors, including child and family services, child and family law proceedings, disability services and community settings. We do so in a timely fashion with transparent costs.
We are a sister company of Fostering First Ireland (www.fosteringfirstireland.ie) and we are proud to be part of Key Assets Europe, with an established reputation for delivering flexible child and family social care and expert professional services.
INTERESTED IN FLEXIBLE, PART-TIME OPPORTUNITIES - WHY NOT JOIN US!
- Recognised professional post-graduate qualification in Psychology; Educational/Counselling/Clinical/Forensic/Neuro
- Registered Member or eligible for full registration with Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI) or equivalent (BPS)
- Minimum of 3 years relevant full-time, post qualification experience working with children & families is essential
- Experience in Children’s disability assessments e.g., AON’s, /ASD diagnostics. (*must be trained in ADI-R/DISCO or equivalent and ADOS-2)
- Experience in preparing comprehensive, well-structured professional reports and collaborating within a multidisciplinary team setting.
- Ability to work on own initiative, in a flexible and creative manner, within agency policies and procedures and in accordance with relevant statutory provisions
- Procedural knowledge of relevant legislation; Child Care Act, (1991), Children First Act (2015), Children & Family Relationships Act (2015) and Disability legislation is helpful.
- Commitment to delivering high quality services to our clients in an inclusive and flexible manner
- Well-developed skills set for working sensitively with children and families
Please email your completed application form to email@example.com. All applicants will be processed on receipt.